Join us as a Corporate Partnership
Each year Amazement Square serves more than 90,000 visitors and members of our community and has been recognized as one of the nation’s best hands-on children’s museums. A vital component of this success has been the support generated through our Corporate Partnership Program.
+ What Our Partners Provide
By supporting Amazement Square, your organization can help provide our region with a resource for early-childhood education and cultural enrichment, and help make Central Virginia a great place to live, work and do business.
Amazement Square’s Corporate Partnership Program supports all facets of the museum’s educational mission, which directly benefit the children and families of our community, including:
- Museum Events (Amazing Mile Children’s Run, Riverfront Chalk Festival, Ugly Bug Ball, Children’s Holiday Festival, Museum After Dark)
- Education Programs (School Programs, Outreach, Early Learning, STEM, and General Programs)
- Exhibitions (Development and Maintenance of our Hands-On, Educational Exhibitions, In-house Programs, and Support of Hosting Traveling Exhibitions)
- Sponsored Admission Program (Support Families that find it financially difficult to visit the Museum)
- Serve as an anchor in downtown Lynchburg, continuing to spur revitalization
+ Additional information
Click here to download a copy of our most recent Year-in-Review for more information on these and other programs supported by the Corporate Partnership Program.
By participating in the Corporate Partnership Program, your organization will be recognized by museum visitors and partners and will have increased visibility within Central Virginia and beyond.
Examples of available benefits (depending on level of giving) include:
- Recognition on the Amazement Square website.
- Recognition in our quarterly newsletter, which we mail to 2,500 museum members and community partners.
- Recognition in the museum’s Amazing Update e-newsletter sent out to over 3,000 museum members, corporate partners and community leaders.
- Free Museum passes and volunteer opportunities for the employees of your corporation.
- Recognition in the museum lobby, programs and special events.
2019 Corporate Partnership Program (click to download)
To learn more about Amazement Square’s Corporate Partnership Program, please visit the links below or our Development Office at (434) 845-1888 or email@example.com.
+ Other Contributions
We are always seeking new and creative ways to develop partnerships that enhance community involvement, and would welcome any suggestions or ideas, as well as possible in-kind or other financial contributions to the museum, please contact our Development Office at (434) 845-1888 or firstname.lastname@example.org.