Join Us As A Corporate Partner
Each year Amazement Square serves more than 90,000 visitors and members of our community and has been recognized as one of the nation’s best hands-on children’s museums. A vital component of this success has been the support generated through our Corporate Partnership Program.
Click Here for a list of the Museum’s current Corporate Partners.
By supporting Amazement Square, your organization can help provide our region with a resource for early-childhood education and cultural enrichment, and help make Central Virginia a great place to live, work and do business.
Amazement Square’s Corporate Partnership Program supports all facets of the museum’s educational mission, which directly benefit the children and families of our community, including:
- Development and maintenance of our hands-on, educational exhibitions and in-house programs
- Our many outreach programs to underserved communities
- Serve as an anchor in downtown Lynchburg, continuing to spur revitalization
- Family Fun Night and the Sponsored Admission program
- Amazing Mile Children’s Run
- Rotary Centennial Riverfront Skatepark
Click here to download a copy of our most recent Year-in-Review for more information on these and other programs supported by the Corporate Partnership Program.
By participating in the Corporate Partnership Program, your organization will be recognized by museum visitors and partners and will have increased visibility within Central Virginia and beyond.
Examples of available benefits (depending on level of giving) include:
- Recognition on the Amazement Square website.
- Recognition in our quarterly newsletter, which we mail to 2,500 museum members and community partners.
- Recognition in the museum’s Emazing Update e-newsletter sent out to over 3,000 museum members, corporate partners and community leaders.
- Free Museum passes and volunteer opportunities for the employees of your corporation.
- Recognition in the museum lobby, programs and special events.
To learn more about Amazement Square’s Corporate Partnership Program, please visit the links below or our Development Office at (434) 845-1888 or email@example.com
2015 Corporate Partnership Program (download)
2015 Event Sponsorship Opportunities
We are always seeking new and creative ways to develop partnerships that enhance community involvement, and would welcome any suggestions or ideas, as well as possible in-kind or other financial contributions to the museum, please contact our Development Office at (434) 845-1888 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Ways to support Amazement Square (download)